WIDBA

WIDBA - The busiest DBA in Wisconsin, its all I do and I do it well

Friday, March 18, 2011

Speaking at Twin Cities Code Camp 4/9/2011

On April 9th and 10th, the Twin Cities Code Camp will be held at the University of Minnesota.  The sessions lean towards various programming languages and patterns.  If you are a DBA, stop by and break out of your shell.  Or as I say in a tongue in cheek way "Get to know your enemy".  I will be there on Saturday, hoping to catch a few sessions before I speak after lunch on Powershell monitoring.  Our local SQL rockstar, MVP Jason Strate will also be speaking on Extended Events

My session link is here if you want to attend.  I will skip some of my typical SQL stuff and cover more general server monitoring, jobs and perfmon collection strategies.

Powershell Eye for the Monitoring Guy

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment